Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Don't leave us!!!

Tomorrow, Jeff and I leave to go to New York to visit my family. Unfortunately we can't take the pooches. This is the first time since we got Perogi that we are leaving him, and for 4 nights!! :-( We're dropping them off at their grandma's and uncle Matt's for the long weekend. One sight of the suitcases and Bella knew what was going on. She always acts so weird when she sees us packing. I think she gave Perogi a heads up b/c he started acting mopey too.

Perogi's looking like "can't you just pack me in here Mom?"

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Okay....New York? really? that is not that far from me you know! Wink wink!depends on what part of NY.

Okay...COACH Purses we both have in common now it looks like we both have Vera Bradley bags???
So new York you say? Hmmm how about I swing by and pick you upp for a ay of Shopping In NYC! LOL

Nevis said...

Ooo...I have many coach purses! They're divine. Just don't tell the men how much they cost....

Oh, and Jeff - you should send us friend requests on XBox Live - I'm "The Nevis" and my fiance, is "Van Redd" - we play alot! Also check out the website about gaming, "Talking About Games": http://talkingaboutgames.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

We're active on the forums there and we host a lot of MP game playing nights with cool people (usually on Friday or Saturday nights).

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww dont worry, mummy and daddy will be back before you know it!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx