Monday, April 7, 2008

The most wonderful internet invention ever

We just discovered stumbleupon.com and in the past hour it has totally changed my life. Everyone needs to go get it. They put a little tool bar on your browser and a button you click that will pop up a random web site from a bunch of topics you choose from. The sites are all really interesting, and when you get bored with it, click the button again for a new one.



Here's just a sample of what popped up in the last few minutes:













Every since uniquedaily.com went down I've been bored with the internet 0 spent most of my time reluctantly following Jamie-lynn spears pregnancy or whatever. Now the internet is fun again.
As we were driving past the pentagon the other day this thing flew over our heads and landed right there. The pic doesn't show it well, but that is the largest helicopter I've ever seen. You could fit a tank in it if you were so inclined. Where else do you get to see stuff like that?




This kid sat next to me at the hockey game the other night. That says "obama" on his head. I was kind of scared of him.



And there's the best pug in the universe.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid is really scary.....only in Dc.....

Nevis said...

That kid IS scary! An "Obama Mohawk"??! YIKES! Although, wouldn't it have been more frightening if it had said, "Hillary"...!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Umm, well, mom says that wouldn't happen in this household. As for the best pug in the universe, mom says that is the best pug in YOUR universe. Lucky & I are the best pugs in her universe.

Roxy

Too Cute Pugs said...

Thanks for sharing the stumbleupon. I'm going to check it out.

Cute smooshy faced puggie!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Never heard of Stumbleupon...I will have to go check it out!
ummm? what is up with that Mohawk??

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Whoa...! I mean, just WHOA!
That kid is intimidating!
I am not sure that I would have had the nerve to make Mom take a picture of him. I would have been afraid that he would catch her, and then use his spikey obama head to, like, kill her, or something! (which we all know would have been bad because then who would feed me?)
You are BRAVE!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck