Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Memoir meme

Lady Pug mugs and Chronicles of Pugs (being a relatively new blogger, i haven't figured out how to link their names) tagged us for the 6 word meme . . .Here are the rules:


1.) Write your own six word memoir.

2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3.) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5.) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

6) Have fun

ok here goes...

Bella: Dainty, proud, barks a lot, snuggly (what about pensive??? Jeff)


Perogi: Food!!, licky, licky, fetch, licks ears

Here's a pic with their new puppia harnesses. Don't they look so adorable? Perogi's camo harness makes him look real manly...so cute





Ok we tag:

Too cute pugs

Weeny and Daisy

Pug Posse

Pug NYC

Pug and Bugg



Enjoy

8 comments:

Too Cute Pugs said...

We love your memoirs! We think Mommy likes them a lot too because she is still laughing.

We also love those new harnesses. They look comfy.

Thanks for tagging us too!

Pug snorts from,
Pearl & Daisy

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

THANKS Bella and Perogi. I (Sophie) loved doing the memoir meme! Also mommy said she'd help you if you want to know some easy HTML and blogging tips- just let her know!

Anonymous said...

I love the new harnesses! Thanks for playing with me! :)

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great answers. We love them. And the pictures. You both look awfully nice in your harnesses. Mom may have to get one for me as I slip out of mine.

Roxy

Leah said...

The harnesses look great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing! I love the purple on Bella - I may have to get something that color for Clementine. I'm always looking for a "pink" alternative.

Nevis said...

You know...I did this mem wrong. I did it about myself, not my pugs. Was I supposed to do it about my dogs?? *laugh* Oh well!!!

alanajonesmann said...

aww thanks for tagging us!!

xo